French for business is the obvious choice. There is a growing number of French companies in Poland and the Polish companies that cooperate with French, Belgian and Swiss suppliers and customers. The French language courses in companies have a specific goal: the rapid improvement of employees and managers' use of the language in natural communication. It is a must for effective work in an international environment.
Types of French courses
- General French - most often these are courses that follow long-term language development programs. Language is developed proportionally in all areas that are needed in the company - reading, writing, listening and speaking. The main goal is to move students to the independent, communication level as quickly as possible. Much attention is paid to linguistic correctness, which is a requirement in the company's French-speaking environment.
- Business French - this type of courses focuses on the vocabulary, phrases and tools used in corporate work. It includes the language used in formal and informal settings, as well as language tools necessary for teamwork or working with clients.
- French for Specific Purposes- it is a language related to a particular industry and profession. The most frequently chosen language is the one used in trade and logistics. A specialist language is recommended after reaching the communicative level of French.
- Conversational French - conversation classes are conducted by native speakers. Their goal is to develop vocabulary and fluency in communication. Conversation classes are based on original materials or internal corporate materials.
In-company French online
French for Business can be conducted in the form of online classes. Online classes are used in companies with multiple locations and geographically dispersed employees. This mode of classes allows you to easily create groups of people working in different places and ensures regularity in a learning process even in the case of employees having frequent business trips.
- Online classes are conducted as a one-to-one class or in a small group of up to 4 people.
- teacher and students see each other, talk and interact on a special online platform WizIQ.
- the classes are focused on the active use of language and communication.
Each solution intended for companies is tailored to the needs and capabilities of our clients. Do you want to receive the best offer tailored to the needs of your company?