We conduct in-company classes in 21 languages!
The International Language Institute conducts classes in 21 languages. Among them are the most popular languages, such as English or German, but also Chinese, Japanese or Arabic. All languages are taught in the target language, which speeds up understanding and the transition to natural communication.
Tailored-made courses to meet the needs of our customers
All International Language Institute language courses are conducted in several variants which are tailored to the needs of our clients:
- the basic option is in-company classes, i.e. a course with the teacher conducted at the client's premises
- the more advanced formula is blended learning, which consists of two blocks: Classes with the teacher can be done at the company's location or online.
- online language platform for self-study
- classes with a teacher that focus on active communication. Classes with the teacher can be done at the company's location or online.
- the most flexible version of the classes is online language learning. Classes are conducted by a teacher who sees the students and communicates with them via the online platform. Classes can be held on fixed dates and in a flexible "on-demand" form.
Technology speeds up the language
An increasing trend in language learning for companies is to incorporate technological solutions into foreign language learning. They ensure faster progress in language mastery and better personalization of the learning path. New technologies are primarily:
- e-learning platforms related to classes conducted by teachers
- speech processing technologies
- adaptive learning and microlearning systems
- flipped classroom methodologies