Changes on the market, open market, and attractiveness of the services and products offered by Polish companies require constant changes in the competencies of the employees, in particular those employees who are in direct contact with foreign clients. Knowing a language at a general level is not enough to run a business effectively.
For the past 25 years we have been talking to the managerial personnel and HR divisions about the needs that are required due to the new market reality. We understand and we continue to adapt to the need of comprehensive and strategic dimension of developing linguistic skills.
We are very pleased to inform you that as of 23 May 2017, empik school business changed its name into International Language Institute and under its new name it will focus on developing the range of courses and linguistic services for businesses.
This is what distinguishes us from other companies on the market:
– Individually developed programme for each business
– Blended learning method – a unique method of teaching foreign languages by teaching speaking, writing, and reading as well as expanding vocabulary, all at the same time.
– Comfortable conditions for learning offered at our seat or in one of the 35 partner schools all over Poland
– Individual language audit for each student: both on general and business courses and measuring real progress in learning
– Practical classes and ready tools for every employee
– Business and linguistic consultations with coaches and native speakers
– Guarantee of success.
The quality of service is confirmed by over 170 projects completed for the public and private sector over the past 5 years and by our clients who continue to return to us with new training projects.
You are welcome to contact us.
President of Learning Solutions for Business